Melophy is the most modern Online Music and Dance Community & Learning Platform specially designed by artists, for artists. It is a unique space, where music and dance students can meet the most accomplished and successful artists in the music industry. We pride ourselves on providing artists with a huge and intuitive platform to organize calendars, live lessons for individual students and groups, or even schedule virtual performances, all while promoting artists' music. With no need for Zoom or third-party sites, Melophy.com provides each student and artist with all the necessary functionality in one place. We invite you to join us now and enjoy the Melophy experience.
THe Melophy mission
During these challenging and uncertain times, the music industry has been hit hard. Melophy provides musicians and artists at all levels of popularity the ability to connect with fans interested in a one-time-experience with their favorite artist or to give established teachers the ability to better organize weekly lessons with their students and provide higher quality virtual streams.
Whether you’re looking forward to getting back on the road as a touring musician, or if you see teaching as a great way create supplemental income now and in the future, Melophy is the only platform and app that will give you every aspect of functionality along with artist promotional assets. After all, do we really need to spend 100+ days on the road anymore? Welcome to Melophy.
Adam is the founder and creative director for Melophy. In addition to his work creating the platform, Adam is a guitarist, concert producer and promoter. Adam has spent the past 15 years working with Opera legend Andrea Bocelli as the VP of touring and marketing. He also spent the past 15 years working for singer-songwriter Matisyahu both as a touring guitarist for acoustic performances and as a consultant on non-profit events. He has co-produced PBS Concert specials for Andrea Bocelli as well as the most successful PBS special in history, “David Foster & Friends.” Adam has worked with some of his musical heroes producing and promoting shows for Itzhak Perlman, Matisyahu, Andy Statman, The Slip, Heather Headley, and many others.
Ryan is a Miami-based business analyst with a demonstrated background of working in music production & promotion, investment management, and marketing. He has assisted in the production & promotion of tours for Artists including Andrea Bocelli and Matisyahu. Ryan uses his data analytical background to deliver data driven recommendations to improve efficiencies and add value to all projects he takes on.
Ryan graduated from the University of Florida with a Master’s Degree in International Business and a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance. He is the Co-founder of @TheMiamiMenu, a Miami-based digital media company founded in 2013 that has gained over 80,000 followers. He is a master marketer and proficient in all aspects of business finance. He utilizes his experience and skills to maximize Melophy’s vision. He plans to expand Melophy’s talent’s reach and provide as much exposure as possible, while giving our subscribers an authentic and meaningful music experience.
Luciana joined Gelb Productions in 2015. Prior to her work with Gelb, she served as the financial Controller for Hard Rock Hotel & Casino properties throughout Florida. Luciana’s strong leadership and business skills allow her to work as a key partner both administratively and operationally. She focuses on data in the decision making process and applies hands-on experience when evaluating business decisions and is relentless when it comes to operational efficiencies.
With a proven track record of building effective teams, her experience includes everything from public accounting, to business analysis, to purchase/sales of professional sports teams, and investor relations. Luciana contributed an era of growth and success for Gelb Productions and looks forward to applying her expertise to the success of Melophy.
Pete is an entertainment industry veteran with almost 40 years of vast experience working concerts, tours and live events on five continents. Having joined Gelb in 2011, Pete began his career in the mid 80s in the Personal Appearance Department at the Agency for the Performing Arts. Pete went on to be a venue GM, a programming and venue consultant, tour manager, production manager and has worked almost every imaginable job in the business. Standout names include Andrea Bocelli, Neil Diamond, Jerry Seinfeld, Robin Williams, Diana Ross, Julie Andrews, Kenny Rogers, Willie Nelson and many more while working with prestigious venues such as The Kennedy Center, Chicago Theatre, Saenger Theatre, and others.
“The Melophy team has worked tirelessly to ensure that all the needs of teacher and student are met in one place and that each gets the most out of their time and efforts. It is the most complete platform of its kind in the business.
How Melophy Works
Apply to become an artist on Melophy and commit to the site standards of performance excellence.
- Once approved, artist set up payment information.
- Once approved, artist will receive a dedicated page on Melophy’s web-based platform.
- Set up the Artist Melophy calendar which will sync with Google or Outlook calendar
- Offer live individual lessons and Master Classes.
- Set pricing for each lesson offer.
- Include social media, Spotify, iTunes, etc. URLs for Artist’s Melophy page.
- Once a lesson is booked, the Melophy calendar will set up automatic push notification reminders to the teacher and student.
- When lesson is complete, a promo page will appear offering the student additional perks from the artist as well as the artist’s calendar to book another lesson.
- Payment is transferred to artist within 24 hours of the lesson.
- Search for an artist by name, instrument, teaching level, or musical genre.
- Explore your teachers profile and discover their biography’s, videos, social platforms, and more.
- Select type of lesson (Individual, Hang Out, or Master Class).
- View artist availability calendar and choose date and time.
- Make payment for lesson and checkout.
- Student will receive a confirmation email and/or push notification to confirm the lesson.
- Once confirmed, student will receive a dedicated Melophy livestream URL for the lesson as well a reminder notification prior to the lesson.
- Once the lesson concludes, student can book a future lesson with the artist or view “suggested” similar artists and lessons to choose from.
- Student can leave private comments directly for the teacher.